- Acid Buf is a natural ruminant buffer derived from Calcareous Marine Algae for use in dairy & beef cattle and sheep.
- It is also bioavailable source of calcium, magnesium and trace minerals derived from the natural marine source material.
- For New Zealand conditions it is the best buffer in the market at managing rumen challenges.
- Backed by University published data to support this efficacy.
- Given the low inclusion levels Acid Buf is a very cost effective option providing a wonderful value equation.
- Effective against Sub acute rumen acidosis and sub clinical rumen dysfunction as well as more acute challenges.
- Improves Fibre digestibility and dry matter intake
- Increases milk yield and solids yield
- Sustainably harvested with EU organic status awarded